Header Graphic
Long Island Photo Galleries - Guest Book

Add Comment

< Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >
Rebecca Benjamin on June 2, 2020 at 12:45 AM said:

Get your ex lover back urgently. Website https://lovespellsite.blogspot.com/

Hello, i am Rebecca benjamin from Pennsylvania, USA. Life without my husband was a real mess for me and my children I am so happy to get my Ex back through the help of Dr Nana the spell caster . My greatest surprise was that 11 hours after the Doctor prepared the spell for me, my husband who has abandoned me for 4 years suddenly called me unexpectedly and am so happy that we have come to become one again through the help of Dr Nana and am so happy to be with my husband once again. Dr Nana is a very wonderful spell caster, you can contact him if you need his assistant because i know he can also help you. contact him through his email: Nanakwakuspiritualist@gmail.com +234 902 990 5501 immediately
joy simth on May 31, 2020 at 4:13 PM said:

I NEED AN URGENT 2020/2021 LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP BRING BACK EX HUSBAND AND RESTORE BROKEN MARRIAGE EMAIL DOCTOR0LOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM
First of all i want to thank RUTH for the post she made on how DR Love0 helped her in bringing back her lover before NEW YEAR . At first when i saw the posting i was so happy and in the other hand so scared,That this might not be real, Then i decided to give it a try in which i contacted DR Love0 and told him how my lover left me for another lady for the past 3mouths and i have been lonely and depressed without him, So i told him if he has helped anyone called RUTH and he said yes, that was the lady he helped in bringing back her lover before NEW YEAR, I said good and i told him that if he can help me in bringing back my own lover, He laughed and said once i have contacted him that my problem will be solved. He said that my lover will be back to me within 24hours and do an unexpected thing for me. i said really, Truly when the 24hours was completed i got a text from someone saying am sorry then i decided to call the number i saw it was my lover smith voice. I was so happy he was begging me on phone, That he is ready to do anything that will make me happy in life, So i told him to come over which he did, As he was coming he came with a brand new Car as gift i was so happy and made me had access to his account to prove to me that he is not going to leave me for another lady, Am so happy today and am also thanking RUTH for posting this early. DR Love0 you are truly a man of your word. He can also solve any kind of problems in this world probles like WINNING LOTTERIES, GETTING OF JOB. BEAUTY SPELL CHILD BEARING. SPIRITUAL PROTECTION. JOB PROMOTION. BEAUTY SPELL HERBAL CARE money spell HIV spell. Friends you can contact DR Love0 on his private Email (doctor0lovespell@gmail.com) or check his blogs: https://doctorlovespell0.blogspot.com/  or check website:  https://doctor0lovespell.wixsite.com/lovespell or visit his FB page: https://www.facebook.com/Love-Spell-Doctor0-107453264273672/
joy simth on May 31, 2020 at 4:11 PM said:

I NEED AN URGENT 2020/2021 LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP BRING BACK EX HUSBAND AND RESTORE BROKEN MARRIAGE EMAIL DOCTOR0LOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM
First of all i want to thank RUTH for the post she made on how DR Love0 helped her in bringing back her lover before NEW YEAR . At first when i saw the posting i was so happy and in the other hand so scared,That this might not be real, Then i decided to give it a try in which i contacted DR Love0 and told him how my lover left me for another lady for the past 3mouths and i have been lonely and depressed without him, So i told him if he has helped anyone called RUTH and he said yes, that was the lady he helped in bringing back her lover before NEW YEAR, I said good and i told him that if he can help me in bringing back my own lover, He laughed and said once i have contacted him that my problem will be solved. He said that my lover will be back to me within 24hours and do an unexpected thing for me. i said really, Truly when the 24hours was completed i got a text from someone saying am sorry then i decided to call the number i saw it was my lover smith voice. I was so happy he was begging me on phone, That he is ready to do anything that will make me happy in life, So i told him to come over which he did, As he was coming he came with a brand new Car as gift i was so happy and made me had access to his account to prove to me that he is not going to leave me for another lady, Am so happy today and am also thanking RUTH for posting this early. DR Love0 you are truly a man of your word. He can also solve any kind of problems in this world probles like WINNING LOTTERIES, GETTING OF JOB. BEAUTY SPELL CHILD BEARING. SPIRITUAL PROTECTION. JOB PROMOTION. BEAUTY SPELL HERBAL CARE money spell HIV spell. Friends you can contact DR Love0 on his private Email (doctor0lovespell@gmail.com) or check his blogs: https://doctorlovespell0.blogspot.com/  or check website:  https://doctor0lovespell.wixsite.com/lovespell or visit his FB page: https://www.facebook.com/Love-Spell-Doctor0-107453264273672/
mary morgan on May 30, 2020 at 4:54 PM said:

Never give up in life they all say no cure to HSV 2 which is a big lie I have pass through many process also i never believe there is really cure to HERPES until I meet Dr.Ehiaguna the doctor that have been helping many people for many years, I come across this doctor online when I was searching for cure online I found out about this man, and to my greatest surprise this man have the herbal medicine which I have been looking for years I explain my problem to him through the email I found on someone who testify about him also, Dr.Ehiaguna write me a reply and explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 4 days and I took it according to the way Dr.Ehiaguna instructed, I was so happy after two week I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I go for test, I found out I am negative that was the day I have the tears of joy you can also get in contact with my doctor through his email now drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073908953. And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC
Jessica Lanard on May 30, 2020 at 8:05 AM said:

Hi!!
I want to specially thank Dr. Godsent Yare for helping me get cured from Genital Herpes Virus. I was diagnosed last 2 summer, and my doctor said no cure for the virus. I was in big trouble until I saw this YouTube post https://youtu.be/Uw-l6rfcOl4 online testifying about Dr. Godsent Yare, How he cured A lady with ALS/MND disease using his herbal healing cure. I contacted him base on the good testimonies I was seeing about him on the internet, how he cured so many people from different diseases and Virus with his roots, herbs and healing oil. I placed an order and received medicines after 4 working days and commerce treatment as instructed,  now I'm happily sharing my own testimony to the world that I'm cured. If you need help to cure HSV1-2 or any other disease or virus, contact him today on his email; dryareherbalcurehome@gmail.com Or Call/Whatsapp his number on +2348164653711, +2348148010628. I hope that everyone reading this post should refer others who need help to cures to Dr. Yare's website; http://bit.ly/2dBFYeW for additional information. When people know better, they do better ! You will be glad you did.

Covid-19 Pandemic is real, stay home stay safe.
Ashley Gary on May 29, 2020 at 10:11 PM said:

Hello everyone I want to let the whole world know how Dr Great has restored my broken relationship with Wayne. We have been together for 3 years and he told me that he doesn’t love me like he used to. Things have not been good for about 4 months and he ended this about 2 weeks ago. I was miserable and just don’t want to go on anymore. I did text him right after this but he didn’t even respond to me. One day I was searching for a way to get him back on the Internet when I saw a post of a lady testifying of how a love spell caster called Dr Great helped her to get back her Ex, I was so desperate to get mine back so I messaged him and explained my situation to him and he instructed me to do somethings which I did and 24 hours later my boyfriend Wayne came back kneeling and begging for my forgiveness and I forgive him and our relationship was back to normal again, if your Ex broke up with you or you have any problem then you problem has come to an end because Dr Great can solve all marriage and relationship problems. If you need his urgent help email him at 

infinitylovespell@gmail.com OR infinitylovespell@yahoo.com
 
You can also call or add him on WhatsApp +2348118829899

BLOG http://infinitylovespell1.blogspot.com
Ashley Gary on May 29, 2020 at 10:10 PM said:

Hello everyone I want to let the whole world know how Dr Great has restored my broken relationship with Wayne. We have been together for 3 years and he told me that he doesn’t love me like he used to. Things have not been good for about 4 months and he ended this about 2 weeks ago. I was miserable and just don’t want to go on anymore. I did text him right after this but he didn’t even respond to me. One day I was searching for a way to get him back on the Internet when I saw a post of a lady testifying of how a love spell caster called Dr Great helped her to get back her Ex, I was so desperate to get mine back so I messaged him and explained my situation to him and he instructed me to do somethings which I did and 24 hours later my boyfriend Wayne came back kneeling and begging for my forgiveness and I forgive him and our relationship was back to normal again, if your Ex broke up with you or you have any problem then you problem has come to an end because Dr Great can solve all marriage and relationship problems. If you need his urgent help email him at 

infinitylovespell@gmail.com OR infinitylovespell@yahoo.com
 
You can also call or add him on WhatsApp +2348118829899

BLOG http://infinitylovespell1.blogspot.com
Anthony Victoria on May 29, 2020 at 6:30 PM said:

How to have your husband back home with your kids again

I'm a lady with 2 kids i am from Houston Texa, my husband leave me and his 2 kids for about 10 months i go through a lot of pain i do all i could to make him returned to me and to his kids but nothing works out. it was really a stressful period to me because i could dint go through the heartbreak. i was told to get a love spell doctor contacted to help me out which i did i was lucky to get DR.PEPOKO Contact who was able to help me out, he cast up a love spell that brought back my husband to me and to his kids thanks so much DR. PEPOKO I really appreciate what you have done for me. here he his contact if you may required for it by solving your relationship email. Pepokospiritemple@gmail.com call whatssap +2348156148821
Here is also Dr. PEPOKO website you can visit it yourself www.pepokospiritemple.blogspot.com
Ronald on May 29, 2020 at 3:17 PM said:

Hello,

My name is Ronald am from Texas. I'd like to give a testimony of how Dr Olokun brought back my broken marriage of 15 years. I was heart broken when my wife left me, life became unbearable all effort to bring her back failed. I thought i'd never see her again, on a faithful day as i was reading through the internet i saw several testimonies about this astrologier/spellcaster, many testified that he brought back their ex lover, some testified that he casted a spell for her to get pregnant, some testified he cures sickness and diseases.After reading through i decided to contact Dr Olokun i have tried many options but it hasn't worked until i met Dr Olokun. I'm glad to let you all know that my wife is back and we are back to each other and things are great between us.Please if you are tired of your predicaments and you want a long lasting solution bring an end to all problems you are currently going through in life then you have to contact Dr Olokun. To anyone readying this article that needs urgent solution to any problem should please contact Dr Olokun at the below E'mail address: drolokun23@gmail.com
Contact Email Address: drolokun23@gmail.com
Anthony Victoria on May 29, 2020 at 3:01 PM said:

How to have your husband back home with your kids again

I'm a lady with 2 kids i am from Houston Texa, my husband leave me and his 2 kids for about 10 months i go through a lot of pain i do all i could to make him returned to me and to his kids but nothing works out. it was really a stressful period to me because i could dint go through the heartbreak. i was told to get a love spell doctor contacted to help me out which i did i was lucky to get DR.PEPOKO Contact who was able to help me out, he cast up a love spell that brought back my husband to me and to his kids thanks so much DR. PEPOKO I really appreciate what you have done for me. here he his contact if you may required for it by solving your relationship email. Pepokospiritemple@gmail.com call whatssap +2348156148821
Here is also Dr. PEPOKO website you can visit it yourself www.pepokospiritemple.blogspot.com
shelny paul on May 29, 2020 at 6:35 AM said:

GET BACK YOUR EX LOVER FAST AND CONCEIVE SPELL, SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE FROM DIVORCE AND AMEND YOUR BROKEN RELATIONSHIP WITH THE HELP OF DR LOVE0 EMAIL:DOCTOR0LOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM
Am shelny by name from UK i want to share my testimony to the world for the good help Dr Love0 granted to me. I have not been able to conceive for 5 years after marriage and this made my Husband Left me for another woman. I have been going through pains and hurt. I loved my husband so much that i cant stop thinking about him, a friend of mine who saw my condition and also know how i feel as woman she was looking for different way to help me, She called one day and said to me that there is this Great man somebody was talking about that he reunite lovers that i should contact him for help. That was how i contacted the great Dr Love0 and explained my problems to him and he told me not to worry that my man is going to come back within 24 hours and he will prepare some herbs for me that will make me pregnant, i never believed him until the 24 hours he promised, my husband called me and was apologizing to me that he needs me now in his life, i was so surprised because i felt it was a dream. So that was how my Husband came back to me March 15. Dr Love0 prepared his herbs for me and i used it a prescribed now am 2 months pregnant. What happened to me is like a dream and am telling people out there if Dr Love0 can solve my case i believe there is nobody Dr Love0 can not help. So if you need his help you contact him through:doctor0lovespell@gmail.com or check his blogs: https://doctorlovespell0.blogspot.com/  or check website:  https://doctor0lovespell.wixsite.com/lovespell or visit his FB page: https://www.facebook.com/Love-Spell-Doctor0-107453264273672/ 
Once again thanks be unto you the great Dr Love0 and God bless my friend who told me about Dr Love0.
Ronald on May 29, 2020 at 4:57 AM said:

Hello,

My name is Ronald am from Texas. I'd like to give a testimony of how Dr Olokun brought back my broken marriage of 15 years. I was heart broken when my wife left me, life became unbearable all effort to bring her back failed. I thought i'd never see her again, on a faithful day as i was reading through the internet i saw several testimonies about this astrologier/spellcaster, many testified that he brought back their ex lover, some testified that he casted a spell for her to get pregnant, some testified he cures sickness and diseases.After reading through i decided to contact Dr Olokun i have tried many options but it hasn't worked until i met Dr Olokun. I'm glad to let you all know that my wife is back and we are back to each other and things are great between us.Please if you are tired of your predicaments and you want a long lasting solution bring an end to all problems you are currently going through in life then you have to contact Dr Olokun. To anyone readying this article that needs urgent solution to any problem should please contact Dr Olokun at the below E'mail address: drolokun23@gmail.com
Contact Email Address: drolokun23@gmail.com
Jenny Wang on May 27, 2020 at 3:23 PM said:

Don't let anything bother you when Dr.EDEDE is there to help you contact him for the following >>>>>>>

1. Bring your husband back
2. Bring your wife back
3. Bring your boyfriend back
4. Bring your girlfriend back
5. Win the lottery
6. Office promotion
7. Help her get pregnant if she seeks the fruit of the uterus.
8. Complete cure of any type of disease.
9. Marriage commitment
10. Help you win any legal suite (guilty or innocent) and among others.
In short, just contact Dr. EDEDE today for any problems that bother you because tomorrow may be too late ... Don't let anything bother you when Doctor EDEDE is there to help you. Contact him today through his

email: Ededetemple@gmail.com
OR
WhatsApp: + 2 3 3 2 3 5 8 8 7 8 2 5
Angel Castor on May 27, 2020 at 8:09 AM said:

I'm Angel Castor from the US. White Caucasian Female. I'm 43 years old and i got married at the age of 25, I have only two children and i was living happily. After five years of my marriage
my husband behavior became so strange that I don’t really understand what was going on. He packed out of the house to another woman’s house and I love him so much that i

never dream of losing him, i tried my best to make sure that my husband get back to me but all to no avail, i cried and cried seeking for help. I discussed it with my best friend Alison and she told me she can help me. She told me of a man called Dr. Odunga, she told me he is a very great man and a real man that can be trusted and there is nothing concerning love and Pregnancy issues he cannot solve and she told me how he has helped her and countless number of people in

restoring their relationship. I quickly contacted his email address at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com I explain all my problem to him, he told me that I should not worry that all my problems will be fine. Presently, I am very happy I got my husband back to me now and we are living happily with so much love for each other. What app him at +2348167159012
Sharon Wayne on May 27, 2020 at 2:52 AM said:

I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help.
< Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >

Add Comment

 
     
 
 
CLICK ON BANNERS TO VISIT EACH ONLINE MAGAZINE - SOME ARE IN THE CONSTRUCTION PHASE AND WILL BE ONLINE SOON
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
     
     
     
     
 
© Copyright 2000 - 2018 All Photos by Ed and Wayne from The Long Island Web / Website Designed and Managed by Clubhouse2000
 
 

* The Long Island Network is an online resource for events, information, opinionated material, and links to the content of other websites and social media and cannot be held responsible for their content in any way, but will attempt to monitor content not suitable for our visitors. Some content may not be suitable for children without supervision from an adult. Mature visitors are more than welcome. Articles by the Editor will be opinions from an independent voice who believes the U.S. Constitution is our sacred document that insures our Inalienable Rights to Liberty and Freedom.

 
Disclaimer: The Advertisers and Resources found on this website may or may not agree with the political views of the editor and should not be held responsible for the views of The Long Island Network or its affiliates. The Long Island Network was created to promote, advertise, and market all businesses in the Long Island Network regardless of their political affiliation.